• Tulbagh


    Nestled in the heart of the Boland winelands you'll find the quaint town of Tulbagh.


    Amongst other things, it's famous for Church Street, which comprises of 32 houses which were restored after the earthquake of 1969 - Making this the largest concentration of national monuments in a single South African street.


    On Saturday we took the hour and a bit drive up to visit Ashton's parents on their farm, Le Reve, on the outskirts of the town.  It's so quiet, calm and relaxing - no hussle, everything just happens at its own pace - as it should.

    We stopped in at the Tulbagh winery for a bottle or two of their locally produced wine and then enjoyed an afternoon lunch at Waverley Hills overlooking its vineyards and olive groves.


    In such an amazing setting, I couldn't help but ask Ashton to co-operate and pose for a few shots...  She moaned for a little while, I dont know why, look how amazing they are :)

















     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)