• The McGregor Girls


    Starting 2012 off with a bang, here are some images that were captured last month.

    The McGregor girls decided to personalize their Christmas gift to mom Kim, so arranged a photo shoot for while she was out. Sisters Kerry, Tracy and Cindi met up at their family home so that we could capture some moments of them just hanging out with their nearest and dearest.

    These girls have been featured on covers of magazines all over the world, so I don’t need to tell you that there was no work required from my end – I just needed to show up. Apart from them being natural beauties, they’re kind, fun and really easy going. Yup, more reason for you to be envious.

    In the mix were husbands and dads and kids :)

    So, if you’ve ever wondered what one of South Africa’s best looking families get up to when they’re at home, then this is for you.














     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)