• Sam & Craig - Part 1


    “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, love never fails.” - Corinthians 13:7-8


    Witnessed by friends and family, Samantha and Craig were married on September 3rd at Groenvlei Guest Farm.

    The first day of Spring rang in the start of the wedding season in Cape Town – Along with the energetic buzz, it brought along a two day storm complete with icy wind and plenty of rain. On the morning of the wedding - as though on cue, the clouds parted, the rain stopped and the sun shone through.

    An amazing celebration surrounded by people they love, the day couldn’t have been any more perfect.

    The theme of their day – all four words - inspire lessons for life:
    ** Live. Love. Laugh. Listen. **

    What an amazing privilege to be able to share in and be trusted to capture the moments of their day.




















     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)