• Charlene and David



    Charlene could never be described as ordinary. She’s full of life, talks at about 1000 words per minute and finds just about everything amusing. David is so cool and laid back, if you didn’t know any better, you’d swear he were a born and bred Capetonian.

    They met in London, live in Portugal and undertook the 15 hour voyage to be married under the African sun at Suikerbossie on Saturday, 17 December 2011.

    What a vibrant day. The wedding, inspired by the earthy tones of Africa, was flawless. The weather, the venue, the food, the guests, the family, the bridal party…. All brilliant.

    The couples first dance – serenaded by Tasha Baxter – Goosebumps all around.

    I was so happy to be involved and have been so excited by these pictures.
    Charlie and Dave…. Thank You for choosing me and C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S , wishing you many, many years together filled with love, laughter and happiness.














































     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)