• Tarrin: Training & Dedication


    I think it is safe to assume that every single one of us has at some point has looked in the mirror and thought along the lines of, I wish I could nip that, or change this, grow my calves, have bigger biceps, have smaller calves, lose weight, gain weight, tighten up, bulk up, bulk down, get in shape.

    Tarrin had a similar thought and then she stopped making excuses and got serious about changing.  You can click on the link to read Tarrin's transformation story.

    I will summarise for the sake of this post and tell you that in a little over a year, with hard work, dedication, discipline, hours in the gym, consultations with her nutritionist and following that advice with the utmost consistency, Tarrin lost 20Kg's in body weight and 29% body fat.  That's a mammoth achievement.  Huge. 

    With less than two weeks to go until she competes in Miss Fitness SA,  Tarrin took time out for this shoot to document her progress.





     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)