• I've Moved




    After attending a workshop last year, its been playing on my mind that I needed to get down to the nitty gritty of creating my brand.  Website, packages, deliverables, packaging.  Yup, seemingly simple things. To just choose something that I feel represents who I am and what I do.


    Its been a daunting but exciting process.  Mainly becuase it's easy to see a photograph of something and go, yes, I like that, but is it me and more importantly, can I do something different and can I get it done locally.... Can I make it real?


    More to come on all of that in a seperate post, but for now, let me just say as part of the process I wanted to make sure that everything was in one place.  Prior to now, you were able to visit my website and then when you clicked on Blog, you were redirected to another host that looked after my blog....  Well, now it's all in one place and everything has been customised for me and looks exactly as it should.


    The web designing mastermind behind that process has been Jenny Da Rocha from Enigma Designs.  She really has been a rockstar from beginning to end and for that I'm very grateful.


    I want to say that I have been VERY happy with Blogger.com who has hosted my blog to date...  If you're considering giving blogging a go, I recommend them, its a great interface with everything you need.


    To you who has visited and read my blog....  THANK YOU... 


    The times they are a changing though, so from here on out, you'll find updates on my own Domain:  

    http://www.darrenbester.co.za


    I look forward to seeing you there ;)

     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)