• Tranquility


    I spotted a quote this morning that I quite liked:

    "It is neither wealth nor splendor; but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness." - Thomas Jefferson.

    Leaving Camps Bay Beach on the weekend, I took a shot of this view with my phone - How amazing - To live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and get to enjoy all of its natural wonder.... For Free.  No wealth nor splendor required.  [For the beach and view that is, not socailising on the Camps bay's strip ;) ]


    I spend far too much time thinking about accumulating wealth - in the money sense of the word.  I never accumulate anything, so I think its a pointless exercise ;)

    As the year comes to a close, I'm going to make it my goal for 2012 to think less about the bottom dollar and more about doing things with purpose.  Things I want to do.  Things that as the quote says, bring a sense of tranquility.




     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)