• The Sweetest Things


    For as long as I can remember, I’ve had at least one packet of Crisps per day. (2 or is where I'm most comfortable at and 3 is generally pushing it).  Always. Since I was old enough to say the word chips, I’ve eaten them. Lots of them. Any flavor. Actually, there was that Kreols phase that I didn’t do very well with. I don’t eat any seafood… So Kreols was where I put my foot down and just said, no thanks.

    Something I never say no to is Cupcakes. Never. I had 2 for breakfast a few days ago. You just can’t go wrong with cupcakes – I think Alan from the Hangover 2 was on to something when he looked across the room to someone standing empty handed and said, “Would a cupcake kill you?”

    So, that’s why I’m telling you now about The Sweetest Things

    Don’t show up empty handed ;)

    Production starts in the new year after the crazy season – All kinds of odds and ends…. Save the page to your favourites and check back around Feb – Perfect for gifts, hen parties, baby showers, birthday parties, you name it, there is a theme for it.

    You heard it from me first – Watch that space or send the pretty owner an e-mail if you have some clever ideas…. (details on the site - click on the link above) I’m sure she’d love to hear from you.





     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)