• Wishing you and yours...


    I think that Christmas morning is by far the most intense moment in my year. 

    It's the culmination of the years events, the highs, the lows, the mistakes, the right choices, the wrong choices... The present, the past and the future all rolled into one.

    The angels who walk amongst us, the ones we dont see because they're so far away and the ones that are lost to us forever.

    I told you.  It's intense.

    It's also so humbling.  A reminder of how amazing life can be.

    I'm amazed.  I'm so, so blessed.  I have everything I need.  Well, just about - a few more seats at the lunch table filled with my angels, near, fear and lost... That would be nice.

    Today, my wish for you is joy... Wherever you are, whoever you're with... You're in the heart of someone somewhere, I promise.

    May there be many presents under your tree, but more importantly, many more faces of those you love in your heart.

    Merry, Merry, May God Bless You Richly.

    xx






     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)