• Big City Lights


    We packed an overnight bag and headed off to Ashton's parents farm in Tulbagh on Saturday morning. 

    It was a welcomed mini-break from the Big City Lights - A time out to just relax, unwind and enjoy.  Even though its only a little over an hour outside of Cape Town, it feels light years away.  So calm, tranquil and quiet. 

    The majority of these pictures were taken with a prime 50mm lens on the way to the farm and then a little after we arrived - We took the dogs, (Pixie the Jack Russel & Tikka the Rhodesian Ridgeback) for a walk along the outskirts of the farm.

    Thank you Judy and Melvin for a great weekend.



     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)