• Marilize en Bernardt


    At times I feel like an old man.  Well, thats how I feel when I see Marilize. 

    I met her about five years ago and to see how her life has come full circle is amazing.  So much has happened for her in such a short time, its as though she's had ten or twenty years to accomplish it - and that's why I feel so old!!!  Its great to see someone succeed isn't it?

    Regardless of whether I am in fact an old man or not :), there is no denying she's a pregnant beauty. 

    Marilize and Bernardt live up country so had a jam packed few days in Cape Town.  They managed to set aside some time to squeeze in a maternity shoot (I made them kiss... ALOT) before her Baby Shower on Saturday afternoon. 

    Since she is away from her local friends and family, she asked me to come and document some of the moments they get to spend together.

    Here's a look at what went down.



















     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)