• Skylar


    Skylar was one of the younger guests at Mackenzie's 2nd birthday party last month. 
    Those pictures are here:  http://darrenbester.blogspot.com/2011/07/mackenzie-turns-two.html

    Skylar's mom - Celeste, contacted me shortly after the party to ask if I'd take some pics of their family.  These are a few of my favorites.

    Skylar @ 3 Months old:













     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)