• The Van Den Berg's


    I love working with families that enjoy each other, that work as a unit and just relax and go with the flow – This is exactly how the Van Den Berg’s operate which made taking these pictures an absolute pleasure.


    Mother Goose says its sugar and spice and all things nice that little girls are made from. She’s probably right, but in this case she forgot to factor in quantity…. So I’ve revised it somewhat to reflect this families version of the truth:


    Double the pleasure,
    Double the fun,
    Double the duties during the diaper run.

    To Cynthia and Michael,
    Big Brother Vaughan too,
    We raise our glasses and congratulate you ;)

















     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)