• Baby Bump: Claire & Shawn


    Often, you hear that pregnant woman glow.  I havent always believed that.  In Claire's case, I think its true though.

    I love these pictures.  Perhaps I'm a little biased, but I dont think so ;) 

    My family grew when my brother met Claire.  I saw the happiness in her face when her and my brother were engaged.  I saw her joy when she moved in with him.  I saw her excitement as they welcomed puppies into their home.  I saw her love as they exchanged wedding vows - once in Cape Town and once in Mauritius.  None of that compares to the glow, happiness and excitement I see now as they prepare to welcome their daughter.

    Exciting times.  I cant wait to meet my niece.... Not long to go now ;)

















     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)