• Baby Bump: Heidi & Bruno


    This weekend we were in Elgin for the wedding of a very special friend. 

    Since we were all guests at the wedding and knew we'd have some time to spare before the celebration, we figured we'd squeeze in a maternity shoot @ The Old MacDaddy Trailer Park. 

    So many locations, in such a confined space - It was awesome.  Heidi and Bruno happily strolled along stopping for pics in the various locations.

    Looking forward to meet your baby boy.... or girl ;)























     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)