• Baby Bump: Debbie & Craigh


    When Debbie and I discussed locations for her maternity shoot, she immediately said she wanted to visit Llandudno since that’s where her and Craigh had enjoyed their first date. That made me happy. I imagined an amazing sunset with big white fluffy clouds and I smiled.

    The day of the shoot I woke up to rain, and was confident that the weather would turn. It did. The clouds broke, the sun shone and again, I was happy. As I drove through to meet Debbie and Craigh, the weather started to turn again. A little less happy and little more stressed, I drove faster. We decided we’d risk it, and headed off to the beach.

    There was no amazing sunset and there was only one very grey cloud which covered the entire sky and it really didn’t matter. Not even a bit. As soon as Debbie and Craigh connected for their first shot, I was happy. Love made visible. That’s who they are, and that’s why I loved this shoot and love these pictures. People in love, they make me happy.

    Debbie and Craigh – Thank you for being such good sports and braving the cold for these images.












     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)