• The Lamb Family



    I've photographed the Lamb family before -  Its become an annual thing, which makes me very happy - To document the progress of their family.  Little Mackenzie has always been a little beauty, and not much has changed. 

    Well, that's not quite true.  Since then, she has blossomed into the busiest little girl in the world.  Yes, when Simone contacted me, she did mention that Mackenzie was really busy and it would be a challenge to get some shots, but I dont think I believed her ;)

    We went off to the Duck Pond since she loves being outside.  Yup, she had the area of about 2 rugby fields to run free, so she did.  We ran after her, and I tried to take pictures. 

    It was lots of fun - They're a lovely little family.  I was in 7th heaven as the sun set, and the rays of light shone in every direction, creating lots and lots of Sun Spots.  When they fall in the right way, I love Sunspots.  I love Sunspots.  I love Sunspots.  Add windblown hair and well.  I lose it.  Just a little ;)



     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)