• Baby Emily


    I think I mentioned that when we first discussed maternity and baby shoots, we had it all planned out.  Heidi had chosen her dates and was certain they'd work out.  Luckily, while we were in Elgin for a wedding, we decided to take advantage of the backdrop for the pregnant belly shots.

    A week later, Emily was born.  Due for a C-section on Monday, 23rd April, Heidi was taken by surprise when she went into labour on the last day of March.  Bruno was even more shocked - He was in Langebaan at the time!!

    One very stressful drive later, all was well and he made it in time to witness the birth of his beautiful little girl.

    This weekend, before she was even "due", we did little Emily's new born shots in the comfort of their home.




     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)