• Baby Love: Taylor Reece Jones


    Andrea and Brent welcomed their little bundle of joy earlier this year on February 21st - They named her Taylor Reece Jones.

    We missed the very first window to shoot her as a newborn, so her proud parents opted to wait a few weeks so that she could show us all her beautiful smile.  It was well worth the wait ;) 

    Even the extended members of their little family wanted in on the action - Their B * I * G dogs kept a watchful eye over proceedings.  Turns out they're not as scary as they look... More like big teddy bears really.

    At 8 weeks old, here is sweet little Taylor and her lovely folks.






     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)