• Autumn in Cape Town


    June, July and August - Thats winter in Cape Town.  March, April and May - Autumn.  That's where we are now.  Autumn.

    Dark by 18h30 in Autumn.  Not wanting to get out of bed in the mornings, in Autumn.  Doing my very best to avoid the flu bug, in Autumn.

    On the flip side, there are incredible days, Bright sunshine, crisp fresh air and amazing, amazing, amazing sunsets, in Autumn.  The weekend passed saw such days.  Crazy clouds scattering the sky, orange and pink highlights as the sun sets, mad waves crashing against walls.  Your average visual feast, for Free!

    I could kind of get into Autumn ;)


     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)