• Meeting Gabriela


    On Sunday, the majority of South Africans will stop what they’re doing and spare a minute to think about their moms. Those fortunate enough will go for lunch, get on to Skype, make long distance calls or drop them a line.

    This year, my sister-in-law Claire will be celebrating her first Mothers day - as a mom herself. Today I thought I’d share some photographs of sweet, sweet little Gabriela that was born three weeks ago on April 20th and in a very instant, changed my family forever – Yup, she’s that awesome.

    I am in awe of the miracle of life. It is mind boggling. I wont even get into right now because if I start babbling on, I’ll never stop. Instead, I’ll just send a quick shout out:

    To all the mom’s ….. Old school, New school, those angels who were once amongst and now smile down on us, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY – Thank you for everything you do


    Meeting Gabi:


     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)