• The Sweetest Things


    This is one of the cakes Ashton baked the other day - I imagine in the future, the range will be expanding slightly, so if you want to be kept up to date with The Sweetest Things product range, like the Facebook Page ;)


    The rest of this post is almost a service announcement..... Fathers Day is on its way - If you havent thought of the perfect gift, head on over to The Sweetest Things Facebook Page to browse through the "Treats of the Week". You'll find various recipe's, in particular, this one for biscuits you'll be able to package as a gift.





    Dont say I dont offer any good advice :)








     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)