• Baby Bump: Lisa & Mark


    Lisa's been keeping fit during her pregnancy - This was evident when we got to the top of a hill for some snaps on Sunday and she wasnt out of breath ...... and I was ;)

    With a little boy due in three weeks, Lisa and Mark wanted to capture the final stages of the pregnancy so we met at "Majic Forest" and spent a relaxing portion of the morning together, walking around and chatting.

    They're big fans of Thailand, which is awesome - Apart from Cape Town, its one of my favourite places in the world and I cant wait to visit again some time soon.

    The land of 1000 smiles - I can see them fitting right in - Relaxed, laid back and content.



     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)