• Tulbagh's Xmas in Winter



    We drove up to Tulbagh this weekend to celebrate Ashton's mothers birthday and to partake in the annual Christmas in Winter Festivities.

    Each time I visit the small town, I'm more and more amazed by the beauty it offers - It starts as soon as you leave Cape Town and its all seemingly effortless.

    Here are a selection of photographs from the weekend - In no particular order or sequence, just glimpses of a wonderful weekend filled with good food, good wine and good company.


     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)