• Bernardt Wilhelm Schmidt



    Marilize and Bernardt welcomed their first born son, Bernardt Wilhelm Schmidt on the 29th November 2011. Two months later (to the day), joined by friends and family, their son was christened at the NG Kerk in Monte Vista.


    It really is quite something to be trusted by a family to capture these moments for them. It’s even more special when the family is kind, welcoming and caring. The Rheeder and Schmidt families are just that type, so I had a great morning with them. 

    Baby Bernardt didnt seem to be too phased by the procedure, he spent his Sunday morning fast asleep - Being that cute is exhausting after all ;)


    Thank you for making me feel so welcome in your home and church.  I wish you all the best and trust you’ll enjoy years of happiness with the new addition to your family.






















     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)