• Nitida Market



    Less than ten minutes into the Durbanville wine valley, you'll find Nitida Wine Farm

    On Saturday morning we took a drive out to visit the Market Day - It ran Friday night and Saturday morning.  I believe it runs one weekend a month - The next occurence is February 24th and 25th.

    Watch the Nitida facebook page for details:  Link to Nitida on Facebook.

    Since everything tastes better with a homemade sauce, this is the perfect market.  We left with Pomegranate and Balsamic Vinegar Reduction, Roasted Pepper Dressing, Sweet Mustard and one or two other things.

    Cape Town has plenty of markets - The Old Biscuit Mill being one of the more popular - which reminds me... If you stop in there, be sure to visit Exposure Gallery who are also stocking the Colourful Cooper Fridge Magnets. 

    Back to Nitida - It's smaller, less chaotic, happens once a month and has free onsite parking.  There is more to the market than fresh produce, its just what caught my eye on the day. 

    So now you have another item on your things to see and do in Cape Town list :)












     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)