• Married: Brenda & Ross



    I dont think I've seen anyone smile that much.  Ever.  From the moment I walked in while Brenda was having her make-up done, until the moment I said good night to her and Ross, Brenda was smiling.  A huge grin :)

    Married in McGregor at Lords Guest Lodge, Brenda and Ross werent overly concerned with providing their guests with a traditional wedding, instead they wanted to focus on providing them with an amazing celebration.  They wanted to spend as much time as possible with the people they invited to share in their day. 

    To assist with this request and to ensure there was a good flow to the day, we decided up front that they'd do a few photographs before they were married, so that straight after the ceremony, they could mingle with their guests as the sun set over the beautiful landscape.

    It was an honour to be a part of such an intimate day.  Brenda and Ross, I wish you many, many happy years ahead.

    Here is a slideshow of the days unfoldings:






     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)