• Happy Fathers Day




    In honour of Fathers Day, I put together this collage of these Dads and their kids - all photographed in the last year.  It's pretty cool that no matter who you are Monday - Friday from 8 until 5, at the end of a work day you're someone important to somebody else.  Happy Fathers Day.

    Some quotes I found on the internet:

    "Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope." ~ Bill Cosby

    "There are three stages of a man's life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn't believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus." ~ Unknown

    "Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad." ~ Unknown

    "The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad"~ Unknown

    "I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich."~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter

    "A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child."~Knights of Pythagoras

    "One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be."~ Author Unknown


     

    Connect With Me

    Thanks to Social Media, as I update this page, you can be notified by following me on Facebook, get my updates on Twitter or you can drop me a line at info@darrenbester.co.za

    Experience

    Being photographed should be fun, otherwise why do it? I do my utmost to make sure you're comfortable and the experience is enjoyable.

    About Me

    Cape Towns biggest fan, lover of photography, travel, television and good food. By good, I mean well done ;)